From this unique vantage point, I approach life.
As a nurse I see death & suffering.
As a traveler I see death & suffering.
As a Christian humanitarian I see death & suffering.
As an intellectual I see death & suffering.
As a nurse I see life & healing.
As a traveler I see, in the eyes of the children, life & healing.
As a Christian I see Godly faith, hope & love bringing deeper life & healing.
As a Godly intellectual I see potential answers to the sufferning in the the world.
There is HOPE for the World <3
As a nurse I see death & suffering.
As a traveler I see death & suffering.
As a Christian humanitarian I see death & suffering.
As an intellectual I see death & suffering.
As a nurse I see life & healing.
As a traveler I see, in the eyes of the children, life & healing.
As a Christian I see Godly faith, hope & love bringing deeper life & healing.
As a Godly intellectual I see potential answers to the sufferning in the the world.
There is HOPE for the World <3
No comments:
Post a Comment